Thursday, May 15, 2008

so...can i pull it off?

i told my friend to buy me 2 DIFFERENT longchamp bags, one laptop one for me, another tote for my mum. Well, cos he went to germany and its' cheap there..urns out he did get 2 for me at total of 100 euros (CHEAP!) but he also got 2 of same design.



One's in bright red for my mum, and another light brown for moi. Well, if you are asking which model he got it right, they are both the men's laptop. Yeah, another 2 bags to my collection. BRIGHT RED some more. Do I sound like a happy camper (or rather, Champer) here? Bleah.

Light brown, i can take it. light brown in women's tote, my mum can use that. But BRIGHT RED men's laptop? Mum cannot use it, and me also cannot use it.

See the problem (and photos) here? Talk about seeing red, literally.




But what to do? This really close friend of mine actually squeeze in shopping for moi into his ultra packed 5 day germany backpack trip. And he spent 1 hour searching for freaking longchamp shop in Frankfurt (well, there are many shops there but i merely emailed him 1 address..ok, partly my fault too). So tell me, my dear readers, how can I get angry? I mean, I am really grateful for all the trouble he went through, you know. And i know it is really difficult to shop for other people all the time. Like the trouble I went through in Tokyo to find a certain wallet.haha... Bt at least my trip was leisure. So, I am moreover ever grateful and thankful that I did manage to get a longchamp.

Well, I heard from my another friend that Australia sells longchamp cheap too. So if I really wanna get a tote for mum, I'll tell my air stewardess friend to get if when she goes there instead since she seem to not be flying the frankfurt route anytime soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and he's married to clair chang. stop drooling...sell me the red tote =)

gerald said...

who are you mr./miss anonymous?