Monday, May 19, 2008

Another (Another, Another!) Bag(s) to my collection

Well, my Longchamp bags arrived today and turned out one of it was not light blue! haha...It's actually the dark brown that I wanted! Yeah! Ok, but the RED one...well, it's actually kinda pretty and I must admit I did contemplate using it myself...haha...

But still! It's RED.Period. So ladies and gentlemen, I am gonna put this RED bag for sale at 110 SGD. And I'll throw in the Longchamp paperbag with that. haha. To let all know the size of the bag better, I've placed an A4 book on it so that you can roughly know how big it is. As for detailed size, look at post below to get dimensions in CM. Also, the first photo shows how the bag is after it is folded.

If you are interested, leave your name and email by replying to the post. So far, I have a friend interested and she's called Anonymous aka Tina Lim. But she has yet to tell me if she wants it. So the offer is still open. After one week, and no takers, you'll see me using it then haha....

Update: Bag's taken. Sale's off




No comments: